Sunday, October 26, 2008

My entry into 'blog world'...

Well, it has finally come time for me to ‘step’ into blog world. I have been heavily encouraged by my family but with all the other tasks on my plate the learning curve was not one that I was just anxious to tackle. I dreamed of this cool looking blog and wished I could just twitch my nose and have it be there but since that’s not the way it goes I put that thought aside and kept plugging away at my other tasks. I came up with a name and FINALLY decided last week to take the step to setup an account and then maybe I would SSSLLLOOOWLY start putting something together. Well, in the meantime, Woodman, my sister-n-law, graciously stepped in and offered to give me a hand. Well, she gave me WAY more than a hand...I’m AMAZED at what she did in just a small amount of time. All this to say THANKS WOODMAN…I guess you could say my blog dream really came true. You’re THE BEST, Aunt Wood!!!!

Now, having said all this let me say that I told Woodman that I hope I don’t let her down because I don’t know how I’ll do at posting. You may only get titles and pictures but I’ll do my best to keep up with what’s going on in our lives. So here we go…….until next time..........whenever that may be.........Just kidding, Woodman.

5 comments:

Woodman said...

I wanted to be the first to leave a comment!! :) You'll do fine!! Once you get into it, it'll get easier and easier!! You'll be surprised how you'll find an extra minute here and there to make a quick post! :)

Jennifer and BJ said...

Yay!!! welcome aboard! so glad you (or should i say woodman) finally did it :)

Kim said...

Hello, you need to tell me!!!!! I'm glad you are blogging now.

Love you...

Presley said...

I am so glad you joined us! I will love getting your updates this way!

Presley said...

Cute, cute name by the way!!!