Well, for those of you that didn't know, Mitt got to go on an Elk hunt to New Mexico last week. He had a great time and killed a NICE Elk. We are actually working on processing the meat now and it looks like we will have PLENTY so anyone up for some Elk burger? His pictures were awesome but he said it really can't capture the beauty of the terrain there but I posted a few for everyone to enjoy.
The cozy cabin...
...with a rustic flair
The kill!!
The AWESOME views!!
2 comments:
Ok, you tell Mitt Wardlaw a couple of things for him.... and if I could see him I would tell him myself! One, I am INSANELY jealous. That cabin is fantastic and wonderful and I wish I was there by a fire with a good cup of coffee and my pajamas. Two, that is one awesome kill. Way to go! I want to see it. Three.... um, now when is Kerri going on vacation? :)
p.s. my security word verification is "fulatsha." now isn't that interesting? don't know why i found that word funny. I can think of a couple of things, words, etc it reminds me of.....
Beautiful cabin, elk, view. Yes, bring on the elk burgers. Congrats Mitt!!!
Post a Comment