Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Well, I must say that my sister-n-law, Kim Hill, who took most of the pictures at Thanksgiving has put a very good synopsis of our family gathering on her blog so instead of trying to recreate the whole thing I will just give you the link to her page and you can get filled in on her post. It's http://kimberly-myself.blogspot.com/2008/11/over-river-and-through-woods.html We all had a wonderful time as you can see. I must post this one picture of Felix and Ansley who are 5weeks apart and just crazy about each other. They were playing hide and seek here but I don't think that anyone was really seeking them...they were just enjoying hiding together.

I hope you all had a wonderful time with your friends and family as well. I know I have MUCH to be thankful for and I'm reminded of this SO often when I'm with my family.